Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Options
  • 01-03-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I hope someone might be able to help.

My son (8yrs) is very upset, he turned on the game this morning (on xbox360) only to find that the game has reset to the beginning. He had over 100 characters and had completed almost all levels and so is upset that he now has to start it all over again. There were some issues with it freezing on him but it always went back to the stage he had left it at.

Anybody know if and how this can be fixed or does he just have to start over again?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Unfortunately it sounds like it may have frozen while saving. The game was notorious for freezing. Does he have Gold for his Xbox Live account? If he does he should make a habit of backing up his saves to the cloud storage service available for Gold members.

If he hasn't backed up his save there is little to nothing that can be done about things like this. The only thing I can think of would be to use cheat codes to regain the characters and unlocks he had.

It's only a few of the cheats available but some of the basic ones can be found here:

http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/legomarvelsuperheroescheatscodes.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ms.RBrite

Thanks AceCard!

Yea could be but because any other time it froze it had always saved to where he was last that's what's most annoying. Also we dont have the live function on our xbox - no internet - :/ but that's another story :) Anyway we'll give the cheat codes a try at least that's something!

Thanks again.

Advertisement