Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Endometriosis

Options
  • 01-03-2014 1:52am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 8

Guys,
    I need opinions about good gynes possibly with an interest in or specialing in endometrisis in Limerick/Tipp please? Have spoken to a gyne in Clonmel Dr. Arabi & she doesn't have a clue as far as I can see. The advice I got was archaic.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I don't know if he deals with endometriosis (though I'm sure he must) but my mother had a hysterectomy last year and was with Dr Slevin in Barringtons Hospital. She found him excellent. Cathy Casey in Pery Square is supposed to be good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sun_moon_stars

Hiya I have Endometriosis I'm in Limerick and I have been to Dr. Slevin and I found him really good as it happens I had a flare up again recently and needed to see a doctor asap so I went to the walk in doctor in dooradoyle where I met Dr Kahn and She is amazing she has a Thursday clinc and I got all the checks done for 50 euro 2 weeks after I first went she told me about a herbal tablet Pro Peptase it can be bought in Eats of Eden in Thomas Street limerick to help with the pain

With Dr Slevin I was waiting 6 months to be seen and it was 150 euro

The address for the walk in clinc is 13 St Nessans Road Dooradoyle Limerick
    The Phone Number is 061 571471
    dr Kahn is there from 5.30 pm but the clinc is open from 10-10

I hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GenuineFan

My daughter went to Beatrice Neufeldt in Castletroy. Very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MissMarple56

My daughter has also found Beatrice to be excellent...very thorough. Good luck.:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

I have never heard of Beatrice. I have polycystic ovaries and suffer monthly and gp not really helping/listening. I think I will pay a visit. Thanks for this information also can I ask what she charges etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GenuineFan

My daughter has the symptoms of polycystic ovaries but Beatrice confirmed she doesn't have polycystic ovary syndrome. She did a lot of tests, scans, etc. €500. Well worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

I have had all the tests done in different city and I have pcos but I find as I am getting older i feel it's getting worse. I will look her up this week and give her a call. Thanks for info

Advertisement