Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspire Spinner Starter Kit

Options
  • 28-02-2014 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Would be grateful if someone could tell me what these are like...also you get a list of juices to order included in the pack., cigarillos, Guevara, puros,virgina prime, Minotaur, reserve, chivalry and Eden. (You just pick one).

Also you get to order either ; 2 aspire maxi or for 2 euro extra Et-S Bdc clearomizer

Smoked about 3 to 4 Silk Cut Silver per day., socially a few more.

I emailed e-smokeireland (recommended here) the Kanger starter kit is out of stock but recommended above. Have no experience with any ecigs apart from smoke green (plug in battery) what juice should I order and also following on from getting the above package, what needs to be replaced apart from the juices....

Would be grateful for some advice., bearing in mind that I know absolutely nothing about this vaping.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Cigarillos would prob be best.
    12mg should match a super weak cig like Silk Cut Silver but I'd still be inclined to get the 18mg if I were you. Worst that happens if it's too strong is you vape less, if it's too low you may never be satisfied and possibly want a cig.

These are the replacement coils for the Aspire. It's a well-liked kit.

That's pretty much everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

Thanks so much for that...oh happy days....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Snowshower wrote: »
    Would be grateful if someone could tell me what these are like...also you get a list of juices to order included in the pack., cigarillos, Guevara, puros,virgina prime, Minotaur, reserve, chivalry and Eden. (You just pick one).
    I'm such a HOL whore :D

Trying to pick one of that list of liquids for me is like trying to pick a favourite child...

However, personally it would be a toss between Virginia Prime for the roll-up sensation & Chivalry for the cigar sensation, especially when relaxing of an evening with a single malt :)

Advertisement