Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolmio lasagne kits

Options
  • 28-02-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

The Dolmio lasagne kits are now half price in Tesco priced from €1.99. New varieties and sizes included.
    If you go to Dolmio.ie they have €1 off coupons for lasagne kits.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Not showing online as on sale, I assume they a gone back up now

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Kayraa

Does anyone know if dunnes has them on sale atm? my friend said they do but I'm not sure and won't be in until I do my shop on monday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

They have them on sale for €4 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Gilma2010

The traditional Dolmio lasagne kits (500g glass jars) are on sale in SuperValu (Lusk) today at €4.00 (usual price €5.99)

They also have a separate display stand with Dolmio Light Red Sauce & Dolmio Light White Sauce for €1 each (500g glass jars).
    SuperValu lasagne sheets 250g @ 1.49, so 50 cent cheaper than buying the kit at sale price.
    SuperValu 500g steak mince at €4.00, €1 cheaper than normal.

Not sure if this is just my local supermarket or all SuperValu, as it's not listed in the special offers brochure this week.

They all love lasagne in my house...

Advertisement