Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton Show 28/02/14

Options
  • 28-02-2014 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭

Ant and Dec

Naomi campbell

Aaron Paul for the Breaking Bad fans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

not sure about naomi , Antdec are ok. not a fan of ''goodness gracious'' forgotten her name.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Heckler

cats.life wrote: »
    not sure about naomi , Antdec are ok. not a fan of ''goodness gracious'' forgotten her name.:o

Forgot her. Ellie Goulding. Meh.

Jamie Dornan from the Fall and I think in the 50 shades of grey film also on.

could be a good show I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,725 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Ugh. Ant & Dec and Naomi Campbell. Still better than the alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jamie Dornan and Aaron Paul *swoon*

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Norma_Desmond

I wouldn't have thought Jamie Dornan to be very interesting before, thought he was alright in "The Fall" and thought he was awful in "Once Upon A Time" but when he started talking about his walk it was so funny.
    Great show until Noami Campbell came on, having her on seemed completly pointless to me!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rSXr0LBdVzA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wouldn't have thought Jamie Dornan to be very interesting before, thought he was alright in "The Fall" and thought he was awful in "Once Upon A Time" but when he started talking about his walk it was so funny.
    Great show until Noami Campbell came on, having her on seemed completly pointless to me!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rSXr0LBdVzA

Yes no need for Naomi, just leave the boys on great banter between all of them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Aaron Paul was on Top Gear on Sun & broke the track record i missed it as well, is it repeated?

I see it's on Sat 8.15pm BBC 3

Advertisement