Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meral Gear Solid Legacy Collection

Options
  • 28-02-2014 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭

Was MGS Legacy Collection on sale in shops here? I haven't been able to find it, would be very grateful if someone could point me to a bricks and mortar shop where I could buy it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

I saw it in Gamestop Swords a few months back. Went back the next week to get it and it was gone :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Any idea how much it was and whether it was new or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Any idea how much it was and whether it was new or not?

It was €50 and brand new

Thanks, I'l keep an eye out. Hipefully I'll get lucky and find a Gamestop that still has a copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

If you check it on the gamestop website, it'll tell you which stores have it in :)

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    If you check it on the gamestop website, it'll tell you which stores have it in :)

Ooh thanks but it's out of stock everywhere by the looks of it :( even though it was only released last September according to the site.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Its on amazon.co.uk. proce was fair enough when it was released.

Its on amazon.co.uk. proce was fair enough when it was released.
    £60 now :( seems a bit too much since I already have the HD collection and MGS 1 I believe can be had for ten Euro in Rage in Dublin. Ahck, fingers crossed for another collection that will include the Twin Snakes, Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Sure the version of MGS1 included in the pack is a code for the download from PSN and the VR missions. The legacy pack is the HD pack with MGS4 and a code to get MGS1.

Advertisement