Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Advice: Accident in a store

Options
  • 28-02-2014 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hopefully someone can help me I work in retail and changed company last year and did not leave the company (lets call it X) on good terms. During my time with X I reported three accidents that had happened to customers in the store in 2011 and 2012 using the companys incident reporting form. I then was required to provide statements for all 3 accidents via email to HO.

Since I have left X a year ago I have been hounded by an insurance company on a weekly basis and now HO to provide another statement on the accidents. Am I under any obligation to assist them with the claims or can I tell them to p*** off???
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement