Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to Squad-up for training and strategic game-play in the evenings

Options
  • 28-02-2014 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi guys,

looking to join (or start) squad for more strategic game-play than running and dying :-) Love times when end-up being in a squad that works together, but, unfortunately that happens very rarely with the "strangers"...

Myself prefer playing as assault or engineer (if map suits better). Pretty crap at medium/long range shooting but feel OK in cq engagements.

Playing 2-3 days a week after 9PM. Have descent microphone and can use it.

Al

BF4 Tag: AlTheFragger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

try www.gaellords.com. A friendly bunch that play different games together on teamspeak.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Algis78

try www.gaellords.com. A friendly bunch that play different games together on teamspeak.

Thanks, will check them out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

I'll add ya later on...
    Algis78 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

looking to join (or start) squad for more strategic game-play than running and dying :-) Love times when end-up being in a squad that works together, but, unfortunately that happens very rarely with the "strangers"...

Myself prefer playing as assault or engineer (if map suits better). Pretty crap at medium/long range shooting but feel OK in cq engagements.

Playing 2-3 days a week after 9PM. Have descent microphone and can use it.

Al

BF4 Tag: AlTheFragger

Advertisement