Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of this singer?

Options
  • 28-02-2014 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I just became the drummer for a recently formed band in my school. They have only done cover songs so far, and only one of them is on Youtube. It doesn't represent the band well, it's a country song, but we tend to do more rock and metal songs.

This is their only video, it's from before I joined and before they had a proper bass player, (hence, the stand-ins.)

Just say what you think of the singer, and the whole band if you feel like it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Nero707 wrote: »

Just say what you think of the singer

Why? For what purpose?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Nero707

just wondering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

Nero707 wrote: »
    I just became the drummer for a recently formed band in my school. They have only done cover songs so far, and only one of them is on Youtube. It doesn't represent the band well, it's a country song, but we tend to do more rock and metal songs.

This is their only video, it's from before I joined and before they had a proper bass player, (hence, the stand-ins.)

Just say what you think of the singer, and the whole band if you feel like it.
    The style reminds me of Peter Gabriel.
    Enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

She sounds good if a little nervous, probably because of the cameras. However I did think that the acoustic guitarist could have put a bit more feeling into the 'Ho' parts, having said that the 'Heys' were fine.
    Hope this helps, the best of luck to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Boldfinger

I liked it. She will get better with experience and confidence

• Advertisement
Advertisement