Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next TNA Hall of Famer?

Options
  • 27-02-2014 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Just wanted to get some opinions on who could possibly go into the Hall if Fame next. Tenay? Raven? Rhino? What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Styles and Jarrett would be the top two candidates and both are unlikely for obvious reasons (unless they try to use it as a carrot to bring Styles back, or they could come to a deal over the next couple of months). After that there's not too many candidates who aren't still active. Carter family maybe or Bob Ryder. Maybe even somebody like Abyss. Or somebody like Jerry Lynn who was considered the pioneer of the X-Division, though his contributions to TNA alone aren't really Hall of Fame worthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,294 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mick Foley's contract is coming to an end with WWE or so he said on his facebook page last month.

I could see Mick whoring himself to TNA for a Hall of Fame place with them to help him promote himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

The two obvious choices are now highly unlikely. Due to that, I think Team 3D are in with a good chance. Don't think AMW or Beer Money are a big enough name to go in so early but definitely down the line.

Outside bet would be Ken Shamrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Insideandout

Forgot about Shamrock. Although I don't think he should get his own year per say, I would like to see him go in down the road if TNA start inducting more than one person per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Insideandout

I like the idea of Jerry Lynn going in this year. Pioneer of the X Division, former champion in TNA and a storied enough career outside the ring to give the induction credibility.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If not Jarrett or Styles then Christopher Daniels or Samoa Joe

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Wouldn't mind seeing Daniels go in myself.

Advertisement