Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re airport security.

Options
  • 27-02-2014 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Howdy folks. Have a quick question for ye?

I'm flying out of Dublin in the morning taking only hand luggage with me. I presume it's ok to carry my MVP and ego twists with me in my hand luggage? Will have juices and clearos in my clear plastic 'liquid' bag so I presume I should be ok. But if anyone knows any different please share.

Just double checking really. Would hate to have my stuff confiscated

Also. I don't post much here but I would like to say a big thank you to those that do. This forum has been a mine of information about all things vape related. Keep vaping and keep up the good work. Thanks in advance.
    B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Put batteries into the tray - saves the hassle of holding up the line if they want a look inside the bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Best to put your egos and mvp on the tray to save any hassle and as you said liquids in a clear bag and no more than 100ml in any one bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Damn your speedy typing skills!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Thanks a lot folks. Put my mind at ease. Only bringing a selection of 4x 10 ml bottles of juice and my batteries and chargers. Should be fine with a bit if luck thenso. Thanks again folks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Vape Freaks

Recently did just that, no problems at all and no questions asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Put liquids in clear bag and sailed right through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

No issues at all when flying from Dublin to abu dhabi, abu dhabi to the Seychelles and back again. As long as you put the batteries on the tray and the liquids in the bag, you're all set. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Update -

Sailed through security no bother at all this morning.

Thanks again to those that replied

Let the weekend commence!

Advertisement