Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Slate 21 All-in-one / tablet hybrid - £189

Options
  • 27-02-2014 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭

s21_1.jpg

HP Slate 21 is a large 21" touchscreen display powered by Android 4.2 (I think). So it's like a tablet, except it's a PC / has to be plugged in. 8 GB storage, 1 GB RAM, IPS panel etc etc.

£189 with code 10PRNTVCQ2

Order here: HP Store

Source: HUKD Thread

PS: No guarantee of getting this deal will actually delivery. I have placed my order via ParcelMotel, and the email says something like 'Delivery to Mainland UK Only' (which was never in any terms & conditions up to that point. Will wait and see.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

positron wrote: »
    s21_1.jpg

HP Slate 21 is a large 21" touchscreen display powered by Android 4.2 (I think). So it's like a tablet, except it's a PC / has to be plugged in. 8 GB storage, 1 GB RAM, IPS panel etc etc.

£189 with code 10PRNTVCQ2

Order here: HP Store

Source: HUKD Thread

PS: No guarantee of getting this deal will actually delivery. I have placed my order via ParcelMotel, and the email says something like 'Delivery to Mainland UK Only' (which was never in any terms & conditions up to that point. Will wait and see.

Wont work for me says "Code is not Valid"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭positron

Matches the 'code expired' comments on HKUD thread as well - so probably the case. I suppose I will for cancellation email now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Even the SLATE50 code that is supposed to give GBP50 off doesn't work

rubbish reviews for this thing tbh

I saw the dismal rating by pcmag etc, but I thought they reviewed it with wrong set of expectations. Comments on that review as well as reviews on Amazon.com etc are much more positive. Once you accept that its a limited android environment on a screen that android is yet to grow into, I think it's a great device for light android use - basically Skype, Plex client, picture frame and for PDF s etc. 21 inch IPS panel id its main strength.

All academic now that the deal is over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Is the deal over or was it a mistake?

I got an order acknowledgement and a delivery date (3rd March) from HP there a while ago. Deal over I think. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement