Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything £5(€5.73) Pounds Cheap Clothes, Shoes, Bags, Dresses and More!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 elvis_lives

My girlfriend has been using them for 2 years. She has got stuff that was ex Dorothy Perkins, H&M and a few others (with original price tags on them)

She also buys shoes from them and can't fault them. The postage to Ireland is £11.99 and its delivered in usually 3-4 days with DPD.

So if your buying 1 item its prob not worth it (unless maybe your buying shoes) but she would buy a lot, and the shipping stays at £11.99. Even if you order £100's worth of stuff. (She buys for her friends also then splits it and shipping stays at 11.99)

Few times they have sent wrong item, but I would say 2-3 times over the last 2 years.

The only thing is that new stock is added every morning (you have to visit the FB page the night before) and there is a mad rush to get the items then when they go on sale (many times stuff sells out within 2 mins of going on the site)

The FB page says its all due to bulk buyers, which is prob true. You will see there are literally 100s of people/"Companies" in Ireland reselling the stock from here on Facebook for €15/€20.

Another site she uses is www.lessthan10pounds.com which is the same, most stuff is £5, and delivery is capped at £15 i think on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 elvis_lives

I just asked her there about is. She said she loves it and its all new but maybe ex display. She said some shoes she got will have scruff marks (from indoor not outdoor) and some clothes might have the odd mark, but that there def new and most have tags. So maybe ex display? I think there is a whole "bankrupt stock" market in the UK so maybe it comes from there. No idea.

Advertisement