Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for Smith family members from Cloghar road, Crumlin.

Options
  • 27-02-2014 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Im wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of any of any of the Smith Family members who were living on Cloghar Road last known there in the 1990s..
    Parents are Thomas William and Catherine Smith. Children are audrey. Catherine, william(bill), spencer, glen & gregory. I know some the family members are deceased but its very important i find the remaining members! Any info or help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I presume you've tried Facebook/telephone directory online, etc?

We're better at the 19th century stuff!

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Boots8923

pinkypinky wrote: »
    I presume you've tried Facebook/telephone directory online, etc?

We're better at the 19th century stuff!

Hi yes ive tried everything i could think of! Been looking for 4 years now!!
    Apolgies i may have put this post in the wrong section!

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

You could try posting in Region.East.Dublin City - you may be lucky and come across someone who knows the road/people.

z

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

This is not technically genealogy and is discussing living people, so I've sent a PM with some possible results.

z

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

It's spelt CloghEr not CloghAr road. I'm not being a grammar nazi, it just might help the search. Maybe try Colaiste Caoimhin records (school gone now) or the tech at the top of Clogher road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement