Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If I study 3hours a day doing 6 subjects is this possible?

Options
  • 27-02-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

If I study 6 subjects 30 minutes per subject a day is this possible?

MATHS(O) - C3
    ENGLISH(O) - C3
    IRISH(O) - C3
    DCG(O) - C3
    GEOGRAPHY(H) - D3
    BUSINESS(H) - D3

Do you think it is possible to get the above results in 6 subjects 30 minutes per subject a day for 3 months.

Please be honest thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭borrch

If you do that much study, you'll probably do very well (B's & C's) but it does depend on where you're at with your study now. You'd be surprised at all the cramming that can be done during the 2 weeks of the leaving as well :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Where are you now with results from mocks/christmas?

I think you could do quite a bit better than all Cs if you truly DO study for three hours per day.

I failed a few of my mocks and got Ds and Cs for the rest (I did HL in everything except maths).

I studied for two hours per day, and four on weekends, and came out with almost all As.

So yeah, it's very possible. You have to put the work in for those three hours but if you do work your backside off for those three hours each day, you'll probably do better than you are aiming for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭robman60

Yes, it's definitely possible. That's 170 points and I'm convinced anyone could do that. More important than doing that, though, is using your time in school as effectively as possible. That means actually paying attention and working in class and not just slacking off and wasting your day. If you do that alone, things will start to come together for you.

Good luck.

Advertisement