Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Airing] Kamen Rider Gaim

Options
  • 27-02-2014 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey, anyone here watching Kamen Rider Gaim?

FAQ

What is Kamen Rider Gaim?
    200px-Kamen_Rider_Gaim_Logo.png

It is the 24th series and the lastest of Japanese Kamen Rider franchise, produced by Toei and air on TV Asahi.

What is it about?
    300px-Zawame.jpg

It is set in the fictional city of Zawame. The city is controlled by a big Corporation called Yggdrasill (yes, they have a big tower too :pac:). There are dance teams on the streets rivalling each others. They use fruit-theme lock-like items called Lockseed to summon small monsters from a mystery forest in another dimension to battle (yes, it is like Pokémon).

Sometimes, when the monsters go rampage, the main character can insert the lockseeds into a special belt to transform into a fruit-theme Samurai to stop them.
    2drwbxs.jpg

As the story continue, the true goal of Yggdrasill, as well as the mystery of the dimensional forest and its monsters, are slowly revealed.

Hey, is this Power Rangers' parody or what?

No. Power Rangers are adaptions of Super Sentai series in Japan. And Super Sentai series are actually younger brothers of this franchise. :rolleyes:

So, is this for kids?

Maybe. But I don't think a show in which inocent people accidentally get turned into mindless monsters, and the heroes unknowingly destroy the monsters is for kids at all (wait, did I just spoil it? :eek:).

Is this still airing?

Yes, it is still airing, 8:00am every Sunday on TV Asahi.

Sorry, I don't know Japanese :mad:

Don't worry, there are dedicated sub teams that contantly release the subbing version. Currently, the quickest one is http://aesirsubs.wordpress.com

Some images, please!

Sure...
    13zb9ed.jpg123pkqa.jpg5a05eu.jpg1glxqq.jpgel89y0.jpg6srtah.jpg

Advertisement