Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yankees tickets

Options
  • 26-02-2014 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I will be in New York in Sept when the yankees play the redsox, i was looking on MLB.com and there are tickets on sale already for the game.

Just want to get an idea from people of where the best place to sit would be for a game, and also has any one on here been to Yankee stadium that would recommend a good place to sit let me know

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

I didn't catch a game but I did do the tour. Tour guide said down first base line is the most popular with tourists as you are behind the Yankees dugout, good seats and statistically you have the best chance of catching a foul ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

I had tickets on the 2nd level along the 1st base line (just on the outfield side of the bag). Can't fault the view at all.

IIRC when you go to buy tickets from the official site it gives you an option to show the view from that seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Thanks guys, was thinking 1st base line or 3rd base line myself

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭WATPOAE

Yankee Stadium is by far the most expensive ballpark I've ever been to. Cheapest seats tend to be in upper deck or in outfield bleachers. Sightlines are great around the entire stadium, don't be put off on buying a cheaper ticket. Food and drink is quite expensive though.

Still a great experience, getting the 4 train from Manhattan to 161st St/Yankee Stadium and walking down the steps and across to the Stadium. Nowhere on earth like the Bronx!

Advertisement