Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ever have a sh1t vape day??

Options
  • 26-02-2014 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Bought 3 bottles of juice and a tank with 3 heads today.
    All 3 liquids are disguisting
    ( one of which i used to love, have just found out now i hate for some reason)
    All 3 coils i got with the tank are tasting burnt

Been out on the road all day for work vaping pure crap. Feel like going home and getting sick from pallet punishment and dissapointment!

How did your vape day go??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

could be just a bad tongue day , definitely had a few of those, just ease up a bit for day or two dont do anything rash hold in there it will pass . the odd day i cant taste anything, a good day to use up your less liked juice

Had plenty of bad smoke days too remember that burnt out feeling or the stink of fags, a bad vape day is a hundreds times better than a bad cig day, have something nice to eat , atleast you will taste it now lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭yawhat!

I bought around 8 different heads for my ecig and some of them expensive. I found them all not great except this cheap one.

Some Vape and excellent air flow through em. Burns liquid like mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

Very good point mason. Yea i certainly remember days saying how sick of fags i was.
    One thing i will say though is, today was an eye opener, although ive been vaping crap all day and quite disheartened - i never for one moment thought " a cigarette will sort it" . So i guess that has to say something.

Yeah i know that frustration, and its great to not need or even want a cig, i found the few times i went off the cigs cold turkey and went back on them was because i had forgotten how bad they use to make me feel, NEVER forget .

Dont be afraid to experiment with liquids you dont like or even ones you think are ok.

I got 100ml HG RY4 and it was vapable even after steeping just ok id say, i have calipeter chow from mom and pops, bit sweet on it own i feel.

Today i just put few drop of calipeter chow into a 10ml bottle of the HG RY4 . what an improvement , the vapor is lovely and luscious and the flavor very plesent, so play around a bit.

I know thats not the problem you are having today but might make the good days even better

• Advertisement

never a truer word said!!

you know what its gas you say that, i just did something similar. i cleaned out a few tanks, including my new vivi nova (which i somehow managed to get vaping half decent). i then filled 3 of them with some flavours i havnt used in a little while. i filled one up with carllos by wicked e juice, which is a nice slightly sweet tobacco, one which i had got a bit tired of though. i topped it off with dekang cherry and its delicious :) my evening went much better than my day :)

Glad to hear it : - ) .

Have you tried any of the house of liquids yet ? i want to get a good very strong smoke for when im drinking, so far i havent found a vape that really hits the spot for a good drink.

I do drink vodka red bull which is quite overpowering to the taste buds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

masonchat wrote: »
    Have you tried any of the house of liquids yet ? i want to get a good very strong smoke for when im drinking, so far i havent found a vape that really hits the spot for a good drink.
    This one will do it for you masonchat...

http://www.houseofliquid.ie/product-p/perique.htm

Glad to hear it : - ) .

I do drink vodka red bull which is quite overpowering to the taste buds

Yea i tried cigarillos. Quite an authentic tobacco taste, the only way i could describe it would be it tastes like the smell of rolling tobbaco. It wasnt for me though. Some of hangsens ones are quite good, i could easily vape the usa mix for a full day, it might be a tad sweet for what you want though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

MonstaMash wrote: »
    This one will do it for you masonchat...

http://www.houseofliquid.ie/product-p/perique.htm

I bought myself a bottle of this earlier in the week. I was fairly disappointed with it if I'm honest. The first drag off of it had a real nice pipe tobacco taste, but subsequent vapes that tasted disappears, at least for me. It also gunks up your coil very quickly even just after one tank, so use with caution.

• Advertisement

TinCool wrote: »
    I bought myself a bottle of this earlier in the week. I was fairly disappointed with it if I'm honest. The first drag off of it had a real nice pipe tobacco taste, but subsequent vapes that tasted disappears, at least for me. It also gunks up your coil very quickly even just after one tank, so use with caution.
    I find if I mix 10% whiskey (my personal preference) to the juice, it makes it more viscous, adds a little whiskey kick to it & doesn't gunk up the coil as quickly :D

MonstaMash wrote: »
    I find if I mix 10% whiskey (my personal preference) to the juice, it makes it more viscous, adds a little whiskey kick to it & doesn't gunk up the coil as quickly :D

Any health concerns with vapourizing and inhaling jameson? Lol

Anymore orders arrive eire ? or any word from customs on the one they have ? does the postman deliver or do they arrive as parcel post?

Anymore orders arrive eire ? or any word from customs on the one they have ? does the postman deliver or do they arrive as parcel post?

Yea got a letter asking for proof of purchase. Screenshot the FT page and emailed customs and got a swift email back to say delivery tuesday 31quid tax and postage all in.

Happy enough with that

eirewhite wrote: »
    Any health concerns with vapourizing and inhaling jameson? Lol
    I prefer Redbreast myself, none of that generic muck for me :D

31quid sounds a lot, i thought it was only 23% plus 6 postage ? even a 50 euro order 23% =11 +6= 17 where did 31 quid come from ?

31quid sounds a lot, i thought it was only 23% plus 6 postage ? even a 50 euro order 23% =11 +6= 17 where did 31 quid come from ?

Yea it was a 100 and odd euro order. I got a tad carried away tbh and hadnt a clue any thing about getting taxed when i ordered! Thankfully ive wised up in the last month. Ive had time to think while waiting on the ole snail mail.

Oh yea forgot to say parcel post mate.

Thanks for that eire , still nothing my end : - ( way things went with some orders being delayed 10 days before leaving china and later placed orders leaving china soon after being dispatched is say once they start coming it should be a fairly steady feed of vape mail i HOPE.

I ordered another bloody mod today sentinal m16 10 dollar how could i not : - )

I ordered another bloody mod today sentinal m16 10 dollar how could i not : - )
    Where did you order this, pray tell ?

• Advertisement

Fasttech a clone but at 10 dollar cant complain

Advertisement