Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vivi nova heads

Options
  • 26-02-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

I bought a vivi nova today from kix in rathmines

It came with 3 heads a 1.8ohm which is grand and then 2 obsurdly hi ohmed heads 2.4 and 2.8!!
    Now this is all well and good, but i tested each head in my svd and they read differently

The 1.8 is 2.8
    The 2.4 is 2.6
    The 2.8 is 3.5

All im getting is lung and mouth fulls of disgusting burnt coil flavour.

After Testing each i put the lowest ohm which was 2.6 back in and i have to set it at 5 watts for it not to taste burnt and at that im getting absolutly zero flavour.
    God knows when ill be in rathmines again and surprise surprise they dont have a phone number listed online.

Quite p* Ssed off at this

Also ( And i dont mean to be slandering here, just sharing my experience)

All there liquid seems to be dekang relabled and more expensive, and they are doing testers but you dont get a rubber mouth piece, the girl stands beside you and wipes the driptip on the clearo with a babywipe and then hands it to you. How un hygenic is that.

Didnt intend on going on a rant there but thought i should share that

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

The vivi nova is a funny beast.

I have several, one from Mary street and one from the best shop. Both these take the dual coil heads that the best shop sell and with these, I get a damn good, warm vape with loads of flavour etc. This will continue for days on end giving consistently good performance.

Then, for no apparent reason, it decides to leak like an absolute bastard.

I bought a vivi nova v7 from fasttech and a pack of heads. These don't fit the other authentic vivI novas and vice versa. Plus, even with the heads the v7 came with, it's ****.

In all, I love them as much as I hate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

The vivi nova is a funny beast.

I have several, one from Mary street and one from the best shop. Both these take the dual coil heads that the best shop sell and with these, I get a damn good, warm vape with loads of flavour etc. This will continue for days on end giving consistently good performance.

Then, for no apparent reason, it decides to leak like an absolute bastard.

I bought a vivi nova v7 from fasttech and a pack of heads. These don't fit the other authentic vivI novas and vice versa. Plus, even with the heads the v7 came with, it's ****.

In all, I love them as much as I hate them.

Strange one aint it! What res heads do u use?

eirewhite wrote: »
    Strange one aint it! What res heads do u use?

I think they are 1.5ohm. I use the mini on a little 650 ego.

I think they are 1.5ohm. I use the mini on a little 650 ego.

Is it the vivi nova with the wicks you use or the aspire vivi nova with the bdc set up??

eirewhite wrote: »
    Is it the vivi nova with the wicks you use or the aspire vivi nova with the bdc set up??

The vision vivi nova, the original one.

• Advertisement

The vision vivi nova, the original one.

Ah ok. Yea thats the one i bought today. Managed to get the 1.8 coil down to 2.1 some how. I just kept rinsing and dry burning.
    I think the problem with mine is that the wicks cant keep up with coil. I over filled it purposly there and once the little bit of flooding burned away it vaped lovely!
    Wether it stays that way when im quarter of a tank in may be a different story!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

vivi nova is my favourite so far,

You may know about it already but you should definetly check this out http://theecigstop.com/ecal.html i more or less visit every day and it saves me a ton of trouble

macker33 wrote: »
    vivi nova is my favourite so far,

You may know about it already but you should definetly check this out http://theecigstop.com/ecal.html i more or less visit every day and it saves me a ton of trouble

Great link thanks. Ive been meaning to google ohms law for ages and kept forgetting.
    Bookmarked!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

np

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kikidelvin

I use the Vivi Nova tanks as well and find them really good.I think a lot of people buy a clone unknowingly and then have problems that is blamed on the genuine item.My advice would be to only use good vendors.

• Advertisement
Advertisement