Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lasped insurance

Options
  • 26-02-2014 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi All,
    My insurance lasped last year, around August as i could not afford the monthly payments. i was not driving during this time, so there is a gap in my no claims bonus. If i get new insurance i will have to explain the gap, if i say this gap was because i could not afford the premiums previously, will this affect my chances of getting the insurance.
    Thanks 
    Alex

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Alex11 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    My insurance lasped last year, around August as i could not afford the monthly payments. i was not driving during this time, so there is a gap in my no claims bonus. If i get new insurance i will have to explain the gap, if i say this gap was because i could not afford the premiums previously, will this affect my chances of getting the insurance.
    Thanks 
    Alex

[font=Garamond", "serif]Hi Alex[/font]

[font=Garamond", "serif]We can accept a No Claims Discount earned within the last 2 years. If you want to PM me your details I can arrange for someone from our Sales department to give you a call.[/font]

[font=Garamond", "serif]Regards[/font]

[font=Garamond", "serif]Seán[/font]

Advertisement