Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology pre/mock 2014

Options
  • 26-02-2014 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello all, teachers and students I was just wondering how others found the DEB biology exam??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

Hello all, teachers and students I was just wondering how others found the DEB biology exam??

I'm not sure. It wasn't a typical exam I didn't think. I thought the photosynthesis question was tricky and I got the genetic crosses wrong I think. Tricky in some parts, easy in others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭RedSeven7

I thought it went quite badly on the day, but I got my results today and I ended up with 80% so you might be surprised! :)
    The photosynthesis question was very unusual and the examiner had loads of things underlined in my answer such as "light independent stage" and "the splitting of water into H+ ions, electrons and O2" so I suppose it was all key words they were looking for really!
    Sure it's only the mock anyway, plenty of room for improvement! ;)

Advertisement