Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquids with no PG

Options
  • 26-02-2014 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya, a customer (I sell e-cigs/tanks) has told me she's found out she's allergic to PG. She's been googling and can't find any liquid with just vg.

Do any of you lovely people know any bricks andmortar or online shops where she could get liquids with no PG? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Hiya, a customer (I sell e-cigs/tanks) has told me she's found out she's allergic to PG. She's been googling and can't find any liquid with just vg.

Do any of you lovely people know any bricks andmortar or online shops where she could get liquids with no PG? :)
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/standard-eliquid/39-30ml-eliquid-vg.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

I THINK i saw some vg only ry4 100ml on bargain vapour

I have a feeling to much pg doesnt agree with me either, dry skin and last couple of days feel like i spent few hard weeks back on the building sites.

aching all over, i am a serious tea aholic so dont think im dehydrated and urine is very light in colour ( good sign in relation to hydration)

Does VG liquid vape faster than PG i.e last less time, does anyone know ?

Iknow its harder on coils

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

masonchat wrote: »
    Does VG liquid vape faster than PG i.e last less time, does anyone know ?

Iknow its harder on coils

I would think it would vape slower since the VG produces bigger clouds you might find yourself talking smaller drags/tokes/vapes.

It can have wicking problems with some coils, like the aspires, because its too thick to get through the little holes fast enough.

• Advertisement

Thanks egriff, it is aspire im using at moment actually.

Very nice tank no leaking, or gurgling when you get use to them , but yeah can be slow to wick even with normal juices, trying out some diy soon and will try bigger VG ratio when i get my rebuildable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

masonchat wrote: »
    I THINK i saw some vg only ry4 100ml on bargain vapour

I used that before and its fine. Low in TH but works okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Samson1

www.smokehouseproductions.ie/johnson-creek-smoke-juice/ (Killarney)
    Many of its Johnson Creek items come in option of VG only (PG free). Red Oak Tennessee Cured is class - like the real thing! And waiting to try out Red Oak Domestic as well.

www.bestecig.ie (Donabate) also has a range of VG only. Their 'Regular' flavour is very good -on it now for over 9 months & it is excellent. Both suppliers fast & reliable.

Not allergic to PG, but just can't take it - & having gone VG only would never go back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Thank you.

Does the site from Donabate have an actual shop out there, or all online based?

She's delighted with the links I've already sent her. :) nice to know I can keep a (now ex) customer happy!

Might try out some of these pg-free liquids myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Samson1

Not sure if its an actual shop. This is their address 'Unit 1, Lambay House, Main Street, (Beside Keelings Pub) Donabate, Co. Dublin'. I suppose if you're nearby you could always try it.

No problem - loads of 'smoke' from the PG free liquids too !

• Advertisement
Advertisement