Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie Taylor Olympics Fights.....Help

Options
  • 26-02-2014 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi lads and lasses

I'm looking for the katie taylor vs Natasha jones fight from the Olympics with jimmy Magee commentary, I can't find it anywhere.
    Rte have deleted it.
    Any help would be much appreciated.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

pajoanseo wrote: »
    Hi lads and lasses

I'm looking for the katie taylor vs Natasha jones fight from the Olympics with jimmy Magee commentary, I can't find it anywhere.
    Rte have deleted it.
    Any help would be much appreciated.:)

Not with Jimmy Magee tho...

( From the Official olympic Youtube channel)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

That's a strange coincidence as i saw this in the listings on UTV for Nicola Adams: Sports Life Stories, who won gold in 2012, but the description says:
    A profile of the Leeds born boxer who won the first Olympic women's boxing gold medal in 2012

Afaik, she was in a different category to Katie? or Is that a case of if they're winning they have to be first at it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Afaik, she was in a different category to Katie? or Is that a case of if they're winning they have to be first at it?

It is factually correct, Adams was the first ever woman to win Olympic Gold in boxing. Dunno who "they're" in this case, the Olympic website?

http://www.olympic.org/photos/british-fighter-takes-first-ever-women-s-boxing-gold?fullsite=yes

Don't think anyone thinks it makes her a better boxer than Taylor though, Taylors just a bit heavier.

Advertisement