Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mind Games [ABC - US]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looks like Psych meets Leverage :p if there is good chemistry between Slater and Zahn the show could be decent enough

• Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

this is like the reverse House of Lies, smug saccharine *puke*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

jenjenten wrote: »
    Christian Slater?.....thats pulled from the schedule and cancelled after 4 episodes then!, :) ....the guy is the female Summer Glau.......:D

HAHA!....i totally called it!!!!!!!!.....lol, pulled from schedule after 4 episodes and cancelled.........biggrin.png

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/03/mind-games-cancelled.html

You called it after every other person in the world made the same joke when the show was first announced.

It's sad how much glee you take in something like a show being cancelled. You didn't watch the show yet have numerous piaster tonight in which you come across as a gloating dick. Mind Games wasn't a bad show, sure it was quite similar to Leverage and a bit too smug for its own good but the cast were likeable and it was slowly finding its feet. Yet no one gave it a chance and a lot of that is due to people like you who think that posting the same tired joke is inspired. Ever consider that having multiple people discuss how a show won't make it to a second series will result in casual viewers not bothering to tune in?

You treat this cancellation as something to celebrate. Really cannot undetstand why? Did Christian Slater touch you as a child? After all someone involved in the show must have done something horrible to you if you consider a few hundred people losing their job to be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭squonk

I feel sorry for Christian Slater. He's a good actor and the minute I realised he was cast in Mind Games, I added it to my queue. I only realised the show existed a week or so ago when I read something about Christian and had a "Wonder what he's working on now" moment. I haven't gotten around to watching it yet and it's awful to realise that a show is cancelled before you sit down to watch.

He unfortunately seems to have a bit of bad luck in getting his shows picked up long term. The one show I remember in recent times, The Forgotten, was pretty good once it got going. I was sorry that that show had to bow out before a full season.

It's never a good thing to hear a show has been cancelled. There are, however, a few where they are so bad that it's almost inevitable. I guess I really have to say Sean Saves The World was one of those this year for me. I think something like Mind Games isn't in that category. I may reserve the show now for a watch over the Summer months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

You called it after every other person in the world made the same joke when the show was first announced.

It's sad how much glee you take in something like a show being cancelled. You didn't watch the show yet have numerous piaster tonight in which you come across as a gloating dick. Mind Games wasn't a bad show, sure it was quite similar to Leverage and a bit too smug for its own good but the cast were likeable and it was slowly finding its feet. Yet no one gave it a chance and a lot of that is due to people like you who think that posting the same tired joke is inspired. Ever consider that having multiple people discuss how a show won't make it to a second series will result in casual viewers not bothering to tune in?

You treat this cancellation as something to celebrate. Really cannot undetstand why? Did Christian Slater touch you as a child? After all someone involved in the show must have done something horrible to you if you consider a few hundred people losing their job to be fun.

i blame these guys

Kyle Killen .... executive producer
    Keith Redmon .... executive producer
    Miguel Sapochnik .... executive producer

Advertisement