Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealz !

Options
  • 25-02-2014 1:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 325 ✭✭

Was in their Talbot St shop this morning. They have great value in food and quite a big range. I spied tinned steak and kidney pies etc for 1.49. Also a great range of sauces and cupboard stuff quite very cheap. I did not know they did food. I found a link
    http://www.dealz.ie/food-and-drink/grocery

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Be very careful with pack sizes and claimed "+x free!" amounts on their food. There's 5+2 free flashed packs of some products that are always 7 everywhere else, for instance; and a lot of their packs are much smaller than supermarkets. Still value to be had on some stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Eh what's this doing in this forum?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 325 ✭✭finix

snubbleste wrote: »
    Eh what are you doing in this forum ? !

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

snubbleste wrote: »

where would you put it? bargain alerts is usually just for specific short term offers. I started a few general threads before in bargain alerts which got good responses but were closed as they were more about general advice -they would be suited to a frugal living forum.

Dealz is cheaper than many €2 shops, and the stuff seems to be of better quality too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

There already exists a twelve page thread on Dealz
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78960701

• Advertisement
Advertisement