Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lie (Quiz) on TV3

Options
  • 24-02-2014 9:10pm

Anyone watching this? I've never seen anything like it. Both pairs of contestants last week left with nothing, one because they didn't know Belfast was built on the Lagan. Not only that, yer one said "I can't think of any city in Ireland built on a river." Already a pair have lost because they didn't know Dr. Jekyll's alter-ego. Unreal.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

The most stupid people I have ever seen on television, and that's saying a lot, as I have also watched ray foley on that retarded dating show I can't even remember the name of

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Are people auditioned for this? If they are I'd reckon TV3 pick the worst contestants to not have to pay out any money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Today was beyond dire.....I have absolutely nothing to compare this with....just something beyond dire!

People couldn't get to the €500 question - the good thing is that it's way funnier than any comedy (although laughing at people just isn't right)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

After watching an episode and a half of this I think I figured out why my application for this wasn't successful. My lack of stupid comments, spelling mistakes and shows of ignorance on the application forum obviously ruled me out.

I have never seen questions on a show as easy, nor a set of contestants as afraid of losing a few hundred quid as the few I saw on this show. It's a real pity that quiz shows in Ireland are few and far between seeing as we can't apply for any of the ITV or BBC ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Invitations to audition went out to extras in one casting agency I know of. I'd expect they were told to dumb it down to get the part. Answering correctly and not acting stupid probably means career death.

• Advertisement
Advertisement