Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to work from

Options
  • 24-02-2014 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Anybody recommend me a place where I can set the laptop up to work for a few hours this afternoon? Happy to buy lunch and coffee but need to plug the laptop in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

macgabhs wrote: »
    Anybody recommend me a place where I can set the laptop up to work for a few hours this afternoon? Happy to buy lunch and coffee but need to plug the laptop in

Would UL library suit? Shouldn't be too busy at the moment. Free Wi-fi and pretty quiet in there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭macgabhs

I'll be using my phone so wouldn't like to disrupt the students! A coffee shop or hotel would be ideal just not sure where I'd be most welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Absolute Hotel, always very accomodating

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭djdunny

The strand hotel would also be ideal for what youre looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

To be honest any hotel would suit your needs, I do know the savoy upgraded their broadband to 100meg though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭macgabhs

Thanks everybody had lunch in delish in castletroy ended up staying there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

macgabhs wrote: »
    Thanks everybody had lunch in delish in castletroy ended up staying there

Good choice, nice spot

Advertisement