Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition PS3 £29.02 Amazon

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If you dont have a ps3 anymore how do you upgrade this for ps4 does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

question will be if the season pass will work here in Ireland or is it only a uk only code, just asking as I was going to buy a season pass from the uk and seller said it wouldn't work unless you had a uk psn account.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭cmssjone

Ghosts €34.99 for xbox in Stillorgan tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

£25 from amazon on 360 regular edition, its not even worth that in my opinion, i got it on the 360 and then the xbox one, worst cod ever

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

question will be if the season pass will work here in Ireland or is it only a uk only code, just asking as I was going to buy a season pass from the uk and seller said it wouldn't work unless you had a uk psn account.

I've bought several games on Amazon and never had a problem with codes. I don't see any reason why this wouldn't work and am ordering myself.
    Thanks to OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

jonny24ie wrote: »
    If you dont have a ps3 anymore how do you upgrade this for ps4 does anyone know?

theres an answer in the comments on amazon there that says u get a code with the PS3 version. You then put that code into the PSN Store and it shows up a discounted PS4 edition of the game for a tenner.
    Then you download the game to ur PS4 and run it from there. However, u have to keep ur PS3 disc in it at all times to stop people from selling the PS3 game and still having the "free" copy on ur PS4.
    And u have to redeem the game by the end of March as well.

This is from the comments anyway, not sure if its 100% true.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

The_B_Man wrote: »
    theres an answer in the comments on amazon there that says u get a code with the PS3 version. You then put that code into the PSN Store and it shows up a discounted PS4 edition of the game for a tenner.
    Then you download the game to ur PS4 and run it from there. However, u have to keep ur PS3 disc in it at all times to stop people from selling the PS3 game and still having the "free" copy on ur PS4.
    And u have to redeem the game by the end of March as well.

This is from the comments anyway, not sure if its 100% true.

I can confirm this is correct ps3 disc has to be in ps4 for it to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

Ordered Monday, arrived today and can confirm DLC codes do work.

Advertisement