Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was Islam Spread by the Sword?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Mod note: Please convince me this is a discussion topic or I am deleting the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 3men1mission

Hi Tom with all my respect , I'm not order by GOD to convince you but only him who guides to see the truth about facts and commonsense.as every body knows that Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years.

For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled, but overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e. Christians since generations. If the Muslims had used the sword, there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.

Plus Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. the muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the ‘adhaan’, that is the Muslims’ call for prayers.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Locking as per item 6 on the charter:
    6. This forum is not a news/link dumping ground. If you post or link to an article it should be within the objectives of the forum and you are expected to comment on it, or the thread will be locked. 

Mod hat on: 3men1mission you appear to do nothing other than dump links and/or videos on this forum, which is explicitly against the charter. Either take part in the discussion as a regular member or your access will be removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement