Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction project help

Options
  • 23-02-2014 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am in 6th year and haven't started my construction project yet and I think there is only a month left to get it done. What would be the easiest thing I could make that would get me a pass for higher level?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

The finish date is the 11th of April. My advice would be to make a model of something. Many things can be made within 2 weeks and can achieve high marks. Things like a section through the foundation and ground floor, even a detail section of a door/window would be a good idea. Other things that spring to mind are the water system in a house or a roof etc. Pick a topic that's covered in the syllabus and go with that. Back the model up with the relevant theory and you should have no problem.

Advertisement