Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

01 punto white.anyone missing it. ?

Options
  • 23-02-2014 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

If anyone is missing a 01 white punto will you let me know.i have photos and full reg if anyone needs it.the car was abandoned in skerries. It has a sticker from man o war garage .i rang them and have the reg but they didn't k ow who owned it. I think it was stolen and abandoned so before its taken away Or what ever i said I'd post.the traffic warden said she would inform the Garda.
    I think this is a mammy mobile as t has two pairs of socks on the dashboard and I think shoes in the back.id hate of it was my school run car and it was take. And just left there. Any questions post or pm me .cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

TBH - I'm sure anyone missing a family car will be checking with the Gardaí rather than checking boards.

One way or another - best if this is dealt with by the Gardaí if stolen, or FCC if an abandoned vehicle.

Ta,

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement