Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer 7" having problems

Options
  • 23-02-2014 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Hi

My mother got above tablet for Xmas. She just uses it for playing games. Anyway friend came to house and was using it and now "unfortunately, mobile data has stopped" is coming up on it and I can't get it off.

Any advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭droidman123

maryk123 wrote: »
    Hi

My mother got above tablet for Xmas. She just uses it for playing games. Anyway friend came to house and was using it and now "unfortunately, mobile data has stopped" is coming up on it and I can't get it off.

Any advice would be appreciated

Did you try a factory reset? It might work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Yes I did it and it worked. Thanks for replying to me, she is delighted.

maryk123 wrote: »
    Yes I did it and it worked. Thanks for replying to me, she is delighted.

Ah that's great. I don't know if you are aware,but if you go on the Google play store and go to my apps,all the apps you had will be there,just reinstall them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

Ah that's great. I don't know if you are aware,but if you go on the Google play store and go to my apps,all the apps you had will be there,just reinstall them.

Except those not bought or got from Google Play, side-loaded apks for example. But you will have or know how to get those ;)

Except those not bought or got from Google Play, side-loaded apks for example. But you will have or know how to get those ;)

I was guessing the op wouldn't know about ,ahem cough cough,side loading apk,s ; )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Haha you guessed right. I downloaded the apps she had from google play so she is happy out. Thanks again

Advertisement