Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Dating sites

Options
  • 23-02-2014 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

Ok, as a guy in my early thirties I have not yet found 'the one' unfortunately(boo-hoo). I think I've a lot to offer the right girl, but for some reason I haven't connected with a special someone yet. I've tried David deangelo's material, read books, dating websites etc. Like many men out there, I don't really want to settle for a plain jane. That sounds shallow but it's the truth. I'm not talking about a supermodel of course, but a girl who looks after herself and isn't stuck up, self-entitled isn't too much to ask for.

Anyway, I've done some reading I came across a few interesting pieces about eastern european women and what they're about. After much research and trawling through site reviews I joined an 'International' dating website and met a girl from Kazahkstan. She's beautiful, educated(2 degrees),English and Russian fluent, interesting, smart, funny. Seems perfect really. It's always hard to gauge whether to trust someone or not, but she seems really genuine. Maybe I'm just deluding myself but I'm to go visit her soon, what harm could a visit be, right? Anyway, I said I'd come here for some Un-biased advice :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

It's worth a shot I suppose. If you're having no luck fishing in one sea, try another. I met a Lithuanian girl of a site once. Cracker she was. I wouldn't bother with that David De angelo shyte though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    It's worth a shot I suppose. If you're having no luck fishing in one sea, try another. I met a Lithuanian girl of a site once. Cracker she was. I wouldn't bother with that David De angelo shyte though.

Thanks davey, I was expecting to be ridiculed lol..This girl seems too good to be true though, I'm just an average fella but i suppose us Irish tend to play ourselves down a bit :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭jane82

Good luck with it.
    However dont cod yourself. Sick relatives medical bills, college fees or anything that costs money should set off alarm bells.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

jane82 wrote: »
    Good luck with it.
    However dont cod yourself. Sick relatives medical bills, college fees or anything that costs money should set off alarm bells.

Thanks jane, I'll keep that in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Mod

As per the charter, threads on online dating are not allowed here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement