Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My sad attempt of a study log

Options
  • 21-02-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

hey fellow lc students :) I thought this was an incredibly clever idea to spur on other students, especially hopeless ones like myself. I'm hoping this will motivate and encourage myself to study as everything else has failed so far.
    I haven't started studying yet, despite the fact i have had a week off for midterm, and panic is beginning to set in. The fact that it is March in one week is terrifying me :eek: So i thought if this doesn't help me study nothing will.

Maths (O)
    English (H)
    Irish (O)
    Business (H)
    Biology (H)
    Geography (H)
    German (O)

My goal for the leaving cert would be 300 points. I understand that I really have to put in alot of work if im going to reach this goal. I'm not sure what i want to do next year and this doesn't help with motivational levels.

I'm basically failing nearly every subject at the moment as a result of not putting the work in, I regret not working earlier in the year and I don't want to have to put up with the guilt and stress the week before the leaving cert.
    So here goes my attempt at studying for the next 103 days, feel free to join me :):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 lcstudent14

Only really started studying today, an astonishing 5 days after starting this thread, just wow. Studied stressfully until 11:45 to try and get the chapter done.

• studied respiration - happy with my attempt to keep studying despite the fact I was freezing cold and extremely tired.

•Wrote out three sraith pictiur - took me quite a long time so happy to have them done.

Plan on learning vocab from these tomorrow and putting in a good bit of study in the morning.
    I shall see how that goes than :)

• Half of a Dickinsons essay
    • Organised irish notes

Hopefully a little more will be done tomorrow :)

Hopefully get the following done,
    • Enzymes
    • Emily Dickinson
    • Geography essay
    • 1 hour of business revision

Advertisement