Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you divert text messages ?

Options
  • 21-02-2014 6:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 325 ✭✭

My Tesco phone is knackered and switches off all the time. A friend gave me an unused meteor phone and I have managed to divert all voice calls to new phone. Is it possible to divert text messages. I have tried in menu/calls/divert and tried to divert data/ fax etc but to no avail. Is is possible ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

No

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

There are SMS forwarding apps in the Google Play Store.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

There are SMS forwarding apps in the Google Play Store.

But wouldn't the phone have to be on to forward the SMS? In that case, it won't work for what the OP wants.

You can't divert SMS/MMS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Sorry, my head isn't switched on today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Get the Meteor Phone unlocked (if it's not already) and just put your Tesco SIM into it. No need to divert anything then.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 325 ✭✭finix

Get the Meteor Phone unlocked (if it's not already) and just put your Tesco SIM into it. No need to divert anything then.
    Getting it done tomorrow, Thanks !

Advertisement