Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brecan Pharmacy

Options
  • 21-02-2014 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Is it just me or does anyone else find the pharmacist extremely difficult to deal with?
    I have come out of there twice now feeling like a scolded schoolchild and doubt I'll ever go back.

He has been really dismissive of me on more than one occasion and made my partner feel like a total idiot on Weds night !

We only put up with his condescending manner as the OH was really really bad without his inhaler and had to have one.

Any experiences or am I just unfortunate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

I've found them grand to deal with. Can't complain at all.
    Is it just me or does anyone else find the pharmacist extremely difficult to deal with?
    I have come out of there twice now feeling like a scolded schoolchild and doubt I'll ever go back.

He has been really dismissive of me on more than one occasion and made my partner feel like a total idiot on Weds night !

We only put up with his condescending manner as the OH was really really bad without his inhaler and had to have one.

Any experiences or am I just unfortunate.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I don't think there's any more to be said on this subject and since the pharmacist in question can't defend himself I'm closing the thread.

If I don't like a particular pharmacist/shopkeeper etc, I go elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement