Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy Class in Galway for a Small & Shy Pup

Options
  • 21-02-2014 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I've been trying to find a puppy class where I can socialize my 3 month old Pomeranian/cavalier mix. He has a fear of other dogs. When he is afraid he shakes and hides which can't be great for making friends! Also, he is extremely quiet and cuddly 95% of the time but barks like crazy if someone new surprises him. It would be great if the trainer could help with this as well because I don't want him to become yappy.

Any recommendations for trainers and puppy classes in Galway? Only positive reinforcement methods please. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

Can highly recommend tara from west dog training. She's really good and does puppy classes as well as one to ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

I would second Tara from West Dog

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SantaBaby

Thank you both! I found Tara's contact details on <snip>. She sounds great.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Winston79

There is a fella called Barry based over in Liosban industrial estate. He runs classes on a Sunday. Really very good. I had his number but lost it. Just another option, he was great with my dog Gilbert!

Advertisement