Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Internet Connection Settings

Options
  • 21-02-2014 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

Has there been a change in the terms of use or something? I've just tried manually entering Primary & Secondary DNS addresses and it won't let me scroll past that screen like I used to be able to. Very annoying :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

pajopearl wrote: »
    Has there been a change in the terms of use or something? I've just tried manually entering Primary & Secondary DNS addresses and it won't let me scroll past that screen like I used to be able to. Very annoying :mad::mad::mad:

No.
    I did it only the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jackdalad23

pajopearl wrote: »
    I also checked it the other day and there seems to be no problem

Advertisement