Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical wholesalers

Options
  • 20-02-2014 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Looking for an electrical wholesalers in the oberstown area of north co Dublin
    Close to lusk . Just off exit 4 on the m1 road .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Seriously? Oberstown is in the middle of nowhere. You may need to cast your net a bit wider if you are looking for a wholesaler.

I would suggest that you check out goldenpages.ie & do a search for the same in Balbriggan, Lusk & Swords areas for a start.

Browne's in Lusk village may be able to sort you out depending on what you are looking for.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

There is a place in Turvey Business park I think it's "heat merchants" they should have what ever you need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Kehillers Electrical would be a good place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

WikiHow wrote: »
    Kehillers Electrical would be a good place.

They are gone from Donabate.

There is Mainscourt Electrical in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 harry blogs

Thanks for the info . Have used kellihers in balky mount I my way in mornings as it opens at seven
    Mainscoury in swords seems to be the closest
    Doesn't seem to be any in turvey business park which is very close to where I am working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Rebus2013

HQ electrical in swords are good. They are in seatown business park on seatown road (left turn just before woodies roundabout).

Advertisement