Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midnight Man

Options
  • 20-02-2014 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

I wasn't sure where to put this, so if it's in the wrong place, apologies mods! Feel free to move it :)

I'm an avid user of Reddit, and often end up on the No Sleep section. I came across a game called 'The Midnight Man', which is supposedly a game that came from Pagan rituals, that invites a demon invite your home where you have to avoid it for 3 hours and 33 minutes. I'm skeptical of everything like this, but at the same time, would love to hear what other people think of it, and if anybody has tried it.

This is the link to the rules and that: http://www.wikihow.com/Play-the-Midnight-Man-Game
    And there's plenty online about it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i think its a bit of makey-uppy internet fad to be honest. Even pagans on a pagan forum where giving out about it as theres no record of such a pagan punishment.

Advertisement