Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mulberry Joyce Anyone have 1?

Options
  • 20-02-2014 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Looking to either get this or a stanley oisin.Anyone have the Joyce how do you find it? Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

I have a Mulberry Joyce now in its 4th year. I have had no problems with it and although I have no experience of other stoves I am very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Have one too, its quite a few years old now. It doesn't have an airwash so the glass does soot-up a bit. The fire bricks cracked very early on,but that was prob my fault. It was great to cook on during a recent no-electricity spell. Lastly I've had to adjust the door latch pin a few times as it seems to warp out of shape leaving the door open itself slightly when the stove is hot. happy with it though have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭therealmccoy

While you are looking at that, I would suggest the Henley Aran and the Olymberyl Gabriel.

All 4 stoves are pretty much identical. Probably made in the same factory in China. Quality is good, shouldn't have an issue with any of them really.

Advertisement