Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add to Cart Feature on Ebay Ireland?

Options
  • 20-02-2014 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to buy several things all in the one transaction from one Seller? I see Ebay are on about bringing in some Shopping Basket feature but it might be a while coming in yet. But even several items from the one Seller, if I go to their Shop on the Ebay Site is there anything there to add to cart? Trying to avoid multiple transactional Bank charges / fees for individual transactions. :/ Ohhhh actually maybe they have a Website or summat and can get one transaction that way, must check that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

You buy on eBay but you pay with paypal , so you should buy as normal , and when you go to Paypal , all the items should be there with a final total value .

And before you pay , you can edit the shipping value , to take account of cost as one transaction too.

But best to agree first with the seller on a shipping cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,539 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

I'm pretty sure that "add to cart" feature will appear on ebay.ie one day. ;)

Until that moment I'm using "add to cart" to buy and pay simply logged in to ebay UK site. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

joujoujou wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that "add to cart" feature will appear on ebay.ie one day. ;)

Until that moment I'm using "add to cart" to buy and pay simply logged in to ebay UK site. :)

Hope its ok to bump this but I've only discovered this tonight, usually use uk site. Still no cart on ebay.ie

anyway when no option but to choose 'buy now' they were then trying to charge me a delivery charge, when before I pressed 'buy now' it was clearly stated in two places that delivery was free.

Are they trying to con us :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

would it help I wonder if you were to change your address using parcel motel or addresspal and with UK address it might remain free delivery .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Delivery is only €1.45.... it's just that I hate being tricked or conned in anyway.

I got the item elsewhere.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement