Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Experia SP Update

Options
  • 20-02-2014 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

So last night my experia SP updated. Took well over 30 mins.

Now its annoyingly slow Any ideas why or can I reverse the update??

Model C5303

Android Version 4.3

Baseband version 8960a-aaaaatazq-40031007-16

Kernal Version 3.4.0-perf-gb8b2bdcd
    builduser@buildhost#1

Build Number 12.1.A.0.266

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

Just installed this myself, Phone isnt slow but its annoying me. The settings menu, default clock and stuff no longer change with the theme, they are just white. Lot of options gone from the top bar too. And the keyboard messaging and other stuff just looks horrendous.

Looks like I've downgraded more than upgraded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭steveone

The swine flu update hit me too, I was well happy with the phone beforehand its a great bit of kit but now its slow' it ruined some of my apps. I reset to factory and it got a bit better, but not much. Can the phone be returned as defective?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

Been noticing little glitches and stuff since the update (home button sometimes stops working) as well as certain apps being really slow to open and close.

I dont know why they cant leave these things alone when they are working fine...

Advertisement