Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

porter sheep trailer'

Options
  • 20-02-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi. i'm doing a bit of looking for a small livestock trailers. some are very cheap but very light looking. Porters does a fine looking trailer. would be looking at a 7x4'6 or 7'5. does anyone have a porter trailer. i emailed them the other day and got a price for a 7x4'6 is £1450 + vat. we are in the south of ireland and have a vat number. what would we be paying for the trailer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

Hi. i'm doing a bit of looking for a small livestock trailers. some are very cheap but very light looking. Porters does a fine looking trailer. would be looking at a 7x4'6 or 7'5. does anyone have a porter trailer. i emailed them the other day and got a price for a 7x4'6 is £1450 + vat. we are in the south of ireland and have a vat number. what would we be paying for the trailer

Can't comment on the porter one, but I got a clh one 2 years now I guess, and am happy with it. And it was cheaper than what you quote above.

This one 7x4 foot.

Maybe something else to consider...

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭cianlynchali

Thanks John. Nice looking trailer. I'm looking for a closed in one as I don't like the mesh side. We want it for going to shows and sales. The closed in ones are hardy to keep sheep dry. Look up porter trailer and you will see what I mean,,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

I think nugent do a single axel 8x 4 livestock trailer with a 5ft roof . Don't know how much they cost. Porters are meant to be very good trailers as well

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭cianlynchali

I think nugent do a single axel 8x 4 livestock trailer with a 5ft roof . Don't know how much they cost. Porters are meant to be very good trailers as well

Bought a tuffMac 7x4. A nice strong trailer lovely to pull

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭oldsmokey

chalk and cheese betwwen the Porter and that ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement