Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

merit list.

• 20-02-2014 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hey if this has been covered then we can close this thread.
    I assume that on the 28th feb we can find out our merit list order?
    Im one of the lucky few to have passed ac and my pca just waiting on the medical

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Jb12345

Nah I doubt it will be then. We were told end of March for our results etc so I assume nothing else will be until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Maverick89

I assume it will just be pass/fail at end of Feb then the scores and merit list placings in mid-late March.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭student15

Quick question
    Ive had a shoulder dislovation about 4-5 months ago will this come up on your record ??
    All is good now though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

student15 wrote: »
    Quick question
    Ive had a shoulder dislovation about 4-5 months ago will this come up on your record ??
    All is good now though

Depends if you had treatment for it - obviously if you did it will be in your medical records. You would also have to decide whether or not to declare it on your medical questionnaire (the issue here being if you leave it out, you're actually being dishonest which is not a great character trait for a wannabe police officer....)

Was it a full dislocation? I only all because having suffered one myself I wouldn't be too sure that it would not be weak (at the very least!) After only a few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭student15

Came all the way out im all good now though flexibility and strength wise. Just hope they see that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭wanadrum

Hey if this has been covered then we can close this thread.
    I assume that on the 28th feb we can find out our merit list order?
    Im one of the lucky few to have passed ac and my pca just waiting on the medical

I don't see why they couldn't give our merit places as soon as all AC's are complete, it just depends on when they choose to let us know. Merit place will come from psni.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭VES86

Quick question
    All is good now though

if you had it treated by hospital/gp then yes, and you will have to state it in your medical form, any omissions will look suspect

Advertisement