Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guarantee Return

Options
  • 20-02-2014 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Lads, I done a €5 treble last night on halftime/fulltime results and I have 2 winning selections, just waiting on the 3rd part of my bet which go's tonight. I am looking to guarantee a return whether it wins or loses. Not sure how best to go about hedging if thats what its called, any advice would be greatful! Here's the bet:

Stake: €5 treble

1) draw/Atletico 4/1 win
    2) draw/Bayern 7/2 win
    3) Napoli/Napoli 16/5 going tonight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭bestleftfull3

back both the draw and the other team !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

liamhamill wrote: »
    Lads, I done a €5 treble last night on halftime/fulltime results and I have 2 winning selections, just waiting on the 3rd part of my bet which go's tonight. I am looking to guarantee a return whether it wins or loses. Not sure how best to go about hedging if thats what its called, any advice would be greatful! Here's the bet:

Stake: €5 treble

1) draw/Atletico 4/1 win
    2) draw/Bayern 7/2 win
    3) Napoli/Napoli 16/5 going tonight

No Cashout option? Thats a nice bet id prob let it run but you can lay your third leg which is 3-1 on betfair.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

€467.50 Winnings against a stake of €5.
    I'd guess there's no cash out option as it was probably done with a bookie.
    As duffman13 said, bets bet to guarantee a profit is to lay the Napoli double result at 3.95 currently (moved down).
    You can lay it to win €100 and lose €295 on Betfair.
    You would then have a guaranteed €90 profit (€100 win betfair less 5% commission & €5 stake) if result is not a Napoli ht/ft or a guaranteed profit of €172.50 for Napoli ht/ft.
    You can mess around with the numbers to give yourself a bigger
    profit either side, just remember to take into account the commission if using Betfair.
    You could also do it in running and hope Napoli lead at half time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 liamhamill

Cheers lads, I think I might just let it run as is. But could anyone recommend a good site where you can calculate how much to lay in this situation to maximise guaranteed return? Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

• Advertisement
Advertisement