Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th present please help

Options
  • 20-02-2014 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

please help me..

im wrecking my brain trying to get something for my girlfriends 30th coming up.

what would girls really like for it,
    i really really need advice

thanks
    :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

what does your gf like?

I like eating out in fancy restaurants so for my 40th we did just that. My Oh on the other hand is a non foodie

It was very good, and very expensive, something we would rarely do, that I enjoyed immensely and will treasure the memory of

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

A weekend away in a fancy hotel

It all depends on your budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yep you need to give more information on this im afraid. Does she like above, fancy dining, trips away, ghostie things, gadgets whats the sca

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jdesbt

She likes trips away but we're going away that weekend anyway on a trip she won. Not really into out for meals out. Is a bag or watch or boots the answer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ohh well you would want to know exactly what boots she likes if you are going down that route, does she have her eye on a particular pair if so go for it

• Advertisement
Advertisement