Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do we have a steam username thread?

Options
  • 19-02-2014 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭

I cant find it if so

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

where no one will ever find it again

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yep it's a ghost town over there unfortunately.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Pretty sure there's a steam group as well for boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Off topic but the Steam/Valve forum has too narrow a scope - should be changed into a full forum for PC gaming imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Off topic but the Steam/Valve forum has too narrow a scope - should be changed into a full forum for PC gaming imo.

But then what's this forum for? Kind of went through this before when the gaming forums were overly distilled with too many forums that no-one was really using.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

But then what's this forum for? Kind of went through this before when the gaming forums were overly distilled with too many forums that no-one was really using.

I agree - far too many forums here in the gaming section, and a big clean up is needed. But that clean-up should include a separate PC forum. There are already ones for different genres (some of which are very niche), PS, Xbox and Nintendo and yet this one gets most traffic. Just change this main "games" one to consoles or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Pretty sure there's a steam group as well for boards.ie

Yeah you're right Retro.
    There deffo is, although...there are a lot of members on it I don't recognise from posting here..as it has nearly a 1000 members

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/boards_ie

Unortunately there is no kind of filter to see how is playing what etc, so for whatever the specific games are you play...there is most likely a thread on here somewhere where they'd have posted their usernames.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I agree - far too many forums here in the gaming section, and a big clean up is needed.

Indeed, this forum is taking an awful lot of traffic away from the genre forums, however it is also putting more games in front of eyes that would not otherwise see them, so it's a catch-22.

Advertisement