Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Letterkenny

Options
  • 19-02-2014 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I was wondering what hairdressers are really good in Letterkenny.
    I'm a student so any hairdressers that are really good value anyone can recommend would be very helpful. I don't mind spending a bit more money if I am guaranteed to love the haircut but I want to know what all the options are.
    A little bit more info as well cause it's kinda important. I want to get a bright colour (purple) in too and I have to get my roots done. So any ideas?
    Any help would be amazing and please be nice on this. I don't really like trolls and they just make things harder for everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

I recently got a haircut at a brand new hairdressers on Larkin's Lane, LK Hair Design and was very happy with it. You might not be guaranteed to love the cut because it depends on the particular style you want as some hairdressers could be very good at certain cuts and not so good at others.
    I don't know about purple colouring but I previously had a different hairdresser who didn't want to give me a shocking pink colour and said it wouldn't last more than a couple of washes. I ended up doing that myself - and got a good 2 months out of it. (The other hairdresser was fine otherwise and I only switched to LK Hair because they're handier.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Charliexxx

Shauna's before you come to round about at new dunnes stores take a right there is a business park in there,

Advertisement