Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTML help needed now !!!

Options
  • 19-02-2014 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Need help, as you can see in the webpage I want my images one below the other the way they are, but a space in between them. I just cant seem to do it. Im a learner for html. I have linked both the CSS file and the webpage as an attachment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

I bask in the sheer brilliance of using an aspect ratio distorted screenshot, pasted into a word document saved as a PDF and uploaded to forum as a way to communicate source code.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ChRoMe wrote: »
    I bask in the sheer brilliance of using an aspect ratio distorted screenshot, pasted into a word document saved as a PDF and uploaded to forum as a way to communicate source code.
    :pac: I once got a bug sent to me, the screenshot was a picture taken from a digital camera with a finger pointing to the UI bug, copied into Microsoft word, printscreened (as i could see the word toolbars), printed out and then to top it all off, FAXED to the company fax line!

i'm pretty sure i was being trolled, hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

It needs a scanned photograph of the printed PDF on a wooden table to be complete though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭00sully

:pac: I once got a bug sent to me, the screenshot was a picture taken from a digital camera with a finger pointing to the UI bug, copied into Microsoft word, printscreened (as i could see the word toolbars), printed out and then to top it all off, FAXED to the company fax line!

i'm pretty sure i was being trolled, hard.

I got one sent as a screenshot that was Photoshopped to show the issue on the screen as they could not reproduce the bug. took us a while to even figure out that was what they did :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

This clearly is a joke.

/me opens attachment.

Not a joke. Can I start drinking now?

Also, OP, if I was you I would put a few more exclamation marks into your thread title, to really get peoples attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 59,572 ✭✭✭✭namenotavailablE

This is becoming a bit like this old Monthy Python '4 Yorkshireman' sketch :)

Advertisement